Saturday, June 20, 2015

Daddy's Day

In honor of Father's Day, I asked Ethan a few questions about his Daddy.  Here is what he said:


1. What is something daddy always says to you?  
“Listen & Do you want a big pool?  Then daddy bought me a biggest pool with a lot of water and put it in the back yard with the doggies.

2.  
What makes daddy happy? His eagle shirt 3.What makes daddy sad? When we don’t give him surprises and everyone doesn’t say Happy Father’s Day.
4.How does daddy make you laugh? He tickles me.  Then I start laughing & coughing.
 5.What was daddy like as a child?  He was silly!


6.How old is daddy?  52 miles (old)

7.How tall is daddy?
1,000

8. What is daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Work & build with construction guys.

9. What does daddy do when you’re not around?
Plays shark games by himself. (one of our pool games)
 10. What is daddy really good at? He’s good at chasing me!

 11. What is daddy not very good at? I don’t know

12. What is daddy’s favorite food?  Cereal

13.  
What makes you proud of mom?  He preaches

14. What cartoon character could daddy be?  Curious George

15. What do you and daddy do together?  Play together and that makes me happy!


16. How are you and daddy the same? Our ears

17. How are you and daddy the different?
Our fingernails
  18. How do you know daddy loves you? He gives me presents

19. What is daddy’s favorite place to go?  The beach!


20. What is your favorite thing about daddy? He makes funny faces on the window.
I have been blessed with the most amazing husband, and he is the very best daddy to our three babies!  We love you Joshua!!!  Thank you for taking such good care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment