Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"A one horse open sleigh!"


Winter wonderland of Lights in Marshall, Texas is a big deal around this house!  I'm a bit obsessed with the Christmas lights anyway...each time we are riding around at night I exclaim, "Look Ethan, Christmas lights!!!"  Now he is saying, "Momma, it's 'Cwimas' lights!"  Then a couple minutes later, "Look, more 'Cwima' lights!"  I don't know who is more excited me or him.  When I first heard that Marshall was going to have carriage rides downtown around the "Cwimas" lights I knew that was what I wanted for my birthday! (This story starts over a month ago :))  So the "hinting" began.  My sweet husband decided to take us for a ride, just wait till after the church play.

So I was quite surprised when we went to Marshall on Thursday night to see the lights.  It was everything I imagined it would be and more.  Romance with my love, and delight for Ethan seeing the millions of lights displayed around the historic downtown.  The city hall even had dancing lights :)

Thank you, babe for this special gift!  I love you with all my heart forever and always!
Ethan & Daddy enjoying the lights!


Marshall Town Hall

Main Street :))

No comments:

Post a Comment