Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank You!

I don't know if I can describe in words the gratitude I feel for our First FWB church family.  Last Sunday they surprised us with a Pastor Appreciation card and gift.  I almost cried when Bro. Wesley and Joshua told me after the service (since I was in the nursery :))  

It started out as a joke, because at the beginning of his message Joshua told a joke that another pastor had passed along...something about making sure the deacons knew how to close up a service just in case the rapture happened and they were left behind.  Well, Bro. Wesley went up to make an announcement after the invitation, and said "Well, I guess the rapture didn't happen because the preacher's still here!"  LOL


First Family, we love and appreciate you.  Thank you for being an encouragement to our family.  WE LOVE YOU GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment