Sunday, June 5, 2011

Once Upon a Time

Not so long ago, there lived a young maiden who grew up dreaming about finding her Prince Charming and living "happily ever after."  She wished, hoped, and prayed that God would give her a brave, poetic, charming, handsome, tall, romantic, compassionate, zealous, fervent, creative, soul-winning Prince who would sweep her off her feet so that they could serve the Lord together.

God scripted a friendship, that became a love story that only He could.  The maiden's prayers and dreams had been fulfilled when meeting her Prince.  God blessed them with a precious little boy, and they reign as King and Queen of Hortonia living Happily Ever After.
Two years ago today, I married my best friend and my beloved.  Happy Anniversary, my Joshua.  I love you with all my heart, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment