Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Visit

 We had a great visit with Granny Bebe, Uncle Lij, and Aunt Maranatha this weekend!
 On Saturday, the boys played basketball at a sister church's gym for a couple hours.
 While Ethan and the girls took a ride around Lake City and did a little shopping!
 We enjoyed some of the Nascar race craze at Wal-Mart and stopped for a picture and free t-shirt.
 When we got back home, little man was worn out so he and Granny Bebe had some cuddle time.
 After an hour nap he was ready to go at turbo speed! He is so fast at pulling up and moving down the couch!
 He started sticking his tongue out on Sunday!
 We are so glad for the time God allows us to share with our families!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Mother's Day! Thanks for sharing.
    I am your newest follower. I found you off of “See zwieg run”. I’m leaving a link to my blog below because I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete