Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Love my Sunday School Class!

K-5 & First Grade Class

I just took spring pictures of my kids in Sunday School, and they are just too cute not to share! Planning on using them for a bulletin board in our classroom! I am privileged to teach the five and six year olds alongside Mrs. Jewell Langston each Sunday morning! We average four little princes and occasionally a princess!

They are so full of life and energy! And kids really do say the funniest things! As we were riding down the road, with our van route on Sunday, one of my kids saw Adam from church walking out to his truck. The kids were so cute saying "Look! There's big Adam from church!" But one of them said, "No you 'foo'! That's not Adam!" Maybe it was just me, but it definitely had me laughing! I just love our kids!
One more funny story, we talked about Jonah and the whale a couple of months ago. About two weeks ago we were talking about Jesus and the woman at the well. When I asked who knew what a well was, one of the boys blurted out "A really big fish!" Hahaha! I'm glad to know he was listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment