Monday, July 26, 2010

Family visit

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

This weekend, my grandparents came to visit us (probably hoping that someone else would make his appearance too!). We enjoyed visiting with them, giving them the tour, and eating Memaw's homeade ice cream. Then on Saturday, Momma and Daddy joined us for the morning worship service, lunch, and the afternoon. I think like Memaw and Granddaddy, they were also hoping a little one would join us this weekend.

I too am hoping and praying that he may come early,(since we will be 38 weeks on Wednesday) but if my doctor is correct, then he will be hanging around very closely to his due date. We had another appointment yesterday afternoon (weekly visits now), and he hasn't descended much further than last week. On Sunday as I was getting up, I commented that I could not wait to hold him and he gave a little kick! I hope that means he can't wait either and not well you are going to have to wait a bit! Oh, how my friends and the books were right, the last few weeks seem to linger on the longest!

No comments:

Post a Comment