Monday, July 19, 2010

Anniversary & Pregnancy Slideshows

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

As mentioned in an earlier post, here is a slideshow of our wedding photos to celebrate our one year anniversary. My how those thirteen and a half months have sped by! I am so blessed to be able to spend everyday with my best friend and have so many adventures with him. I can't believe all of the great things that have happened in that amount of time: two VBS, two Junior camps, teen conference, a youth rally, lots of junior and teen activities, a Christmas play, an Independence day program, two mini vacations...God has been so good to us and we are forever grateful to Him.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow customized with Smilebox

I also wanted to include a slide show of baby bump photos from the past eight months. We officially have twenty-three days until our August 11 due date. We had another appointment today and got a good report. Ethan is growing well and very healthy. I'm amazed at how much I can love someone I've not even seen face to face yet. The bond creates between a parent and child astounds me. I'm reminded if I care more about Ethan's well being than my own, and love him so dearly-how much God cares about and loves His children even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment