Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mother's Day Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

This year Mother's Day was extra special. Yes, we were able to show our Moms how much we love and appreciate them, but this year I was excited about being a Mommy too! Only two more months until we get to meet little Ethan!

We enjoyed having Maye (Granny Bebe), Elijah, and Maranatha down to visit and celebrate Mother's day with us. They were an answer to prayer, because after Joshua and I celebrated Easter together I asked the Lord to send or show us someone to celebrate the next holiday that fell on a Sunday with. Being so used to celebrating each holiday with my family, it takes an adjustment not being with them, but God sent us some family to make this Mother's Day special.
Looking at pictures that Momma sent me from North Carolina, I see that they had a very special Mother's Day too!

Momma, Maye, Memaw, & Grandma Happy Mother's Day again from the Horton's. We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment