Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday, Daddy!


Today is my Daddy's 50th Birthday. Last Monday we were able to celebrate Daddy's Birthday in Goldsboro, then Rebecca celebrated with him on Thursday. I am so thankful for loving, godly parents. They are such a blessing to our family.

If I could use one word to describe my Daddy, it would be faithful. He and Momma have been married for almost twenty-seven years. He has been a Christian school teacher for that same amount of time. Twenty-five of his teaching years have been dedicated to the ministry of Faith Christian Academy where he fills many roles such as advisor, teacher, coach, athletic director, bus driver, and whatever else the need calls for.

He has faithfully led his family is a godly manner, teaching my sister and I that following God's will is always best and leads to a joyful life. Thank you, Daddy for remaining faithful to God, your ministry, and your family.

I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment