Friday, April 9, 2010

Of Bunnies & Baby Registries


Last night, Joshua and I went on a fun date to Chili's. It's such a joy to spend time with the man I love! While we were out we went over to Target too...and all the Easter stuff was 75% off! So, we got little Ethan his first Thomas the Train for $3.75 and a bib for next Easter for only 75 cents. I sure do enjoy finding a good bargain.

Then tonight Amy Postlewait and I met at Target to start our baby registries. She is expecting a little girl (Anna Grace) in June. It was so much fun to play with the registry guns and think about all the fun things that our Ethan and her Anna will be using in the near future. Praise the Lord for good friends!

Tomorrow Joshua and I are looking forward to taking our teens to Medieval Times in Myrtle Beach. We should be posting some pictures from that soon. I hope that these thoughts were not too jumbled...I just wanted to give you a quick update from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment