Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day with Family in NC



We had a wonderful time with our family on Monday! That morning we drove to LaGrange to spend some time with Maye. We had a good time visiting with her, and then met Elijah at Andy's in Snow Hill for lunch. They have the best cookies and cream milkshakes!

That afternoon, we celebrated Daddy's 50th Birthday a week early with Hershey Cake. I think I have a new favorite cake. We had a good time playing Wii sports and resort with Momma & Daddy, and I'm not sure who the champion was, but I know it wasn't me...LOL. It sure was a great day with our family. I praise God for Christian parents and siblings. We are so blessed.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment