Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet little Ethan says hello...

Mommy & Ethan
So busy moving and kicking around yesterday!!!



We had our second ultrasound and it was so wonderful to hear the sound of Baby Horton's heartbeat again. We were able to see our sweet little one move around and kick, a very active little one. I am reminded of Psalm 139:13 & 14, "For thou hast possessed my reigns: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are thy works and my soul knoweth quite well." I am amazed at seeing how God forms and fashions His children. What a fantastic thing it is to watch.

Joshua and I are thrilled to announce that God has been forming a precious little boy, and we have been given the privilege and great responsibility of training him for the Kingdom.

Sweet little Ethan Nathanael Horton can't wait to meet you all, and we are sure he will love you as much as we do. Praise the Lord for the blessings He has wrought!

No comments:

Post a Comment